manmosh's Application - CubeCade
frame

manmosh's Application

Previous Username (If changed in name changes) -None

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​Yes

Age - 12

Are you VIP? If so when did you purchase? -​ No

Timezone - Eastern standard time

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? - Yes

Link to gaming twitter account -​ N/A

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ After 3 or 4 o'clock

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ Yes i speak English and Portugese

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ 4 years ago

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ i have had a lot of previous experience, i have been a developer on a small server, an owner, admin, co-owner, helper, moderator, builder and staff manager. as a helper, i would go around the server watching the players making sure there was no harassment at all. As a moderator i would have taken care of 1 lobby in the process i would be playing with players we would use cosmetics together, about every hour i would check reports and if that player was still on i would watch them to see if i can get my own evidence and make a decision. As an Admin i would be assigned a group of “trainee’s” and Moderators to watch over, i would also report to the owner weekly about there behavior and the ones who had stood out. As a Staff manager i would be in charge of recruitment and promotions, i would watch over all of the staff but i would look more carefully at the admins to make sure they weren’t abusing, in this position i had a promotion schedule which would be about 1 person every month unless i felt they deserved it then. Co-Owner as a co-owner i would help manage the forums give the owner ideas listen to the staff manager and tell the owner my choices before i did it. as owner i had complete power and could to what i wanted

Where are you most active on the server? -​ I can be active every place on the server

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ 4 hours weekdays up to 10 on weekends
Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? -​ No

Are you able to record? - Yes​

How many CC apps have you made before? -​ 0

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ Dec. 23 2017

Anything else we should know? -​ I am always dire to help and am learning java and hope to have made my first plugin by Febuary 2017 to enhance communication between players and to make it more interesting
·

Comments